cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: Javascript and xsp
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:19:17 GMT
Apologize <map:flow language="javascript"> is for flowscript. In your
case you just add a pipeline anywhere in your sitemap containing
pipeline for XSP like this :

<map:match pattern="*.js">
        <map:read mime-type="text/javascript" src="{1}.js"/>
</map:match>

and i would put this in the XSP with relative path
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="library.js"/>

Phil