cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Barth <lba...@hachette-livre.fr>
Subject auth-loggedIn
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:09:51 GMT
Hi,

I have posted a question about auth-loggedIn a few days ago.
I received no answer, so I tried to find a solution by myself.

The point was I get an error message "User is already authenticated
using handler..." if I go twice through the login process in the
authentication-fw block.

I have change the source program "DefaultHandlerManager.java" lines
198-200 :
from :
        // are we already logged in?
        UserHandler handler = this.getUserHandler( handlerName );
        if ( handler != null ) {
            throw new ProcessingException("User is already authenticated
using handler: " + handlerName);
        }

        // are we already logged in?
        UserHandler handler = this.getUserHandler( handlerName );
        if ( handler == null ) {
//        if ( handler != null ) {
//            throw new ProcessingException("User is already
authenticated using handler: " + handlerName);
and closed the block line 268, just before
         return handler;

In fact I just return the found user handler if any.

This works with my app as with the authentication-fw block sample, but
can someone check if any side effect can append ?

Regards,
Lionel Barth