cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michel Erard <er...@hta-bi.bfh.ch>
Subject form reopens same page
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:39:38 GMT
Hello,

I'm making some tests with the authentication framework. Now I have a
problem with the login form:

                        <form target="do-login" method="POST">
                                        <i18n:text>USERNAME</i18n:text>
                                        <input type="text" name="userid"/>
                                        <i18n:text>PASSWORD</i18n:text>
                                        <input type="password"
name="password"/>
                           <input type="submit">Login</input>
                        </form>

If I push the login button it reopens the same page on a new browser
window, but I want to go into my pipline:

<map:match pattern="do-login">
        <!-- try to login -->
        <map:act type="auth-login">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="dbauthentication"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_userid"
value="{request-param:userid}"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="{request-param:password}"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="index"/>
        </map:act>
        <!-- something was wrong, try it again -->
        <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
 </map:match>

Does someone see my misstake?

Thanks,