cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: slide initialization ?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:39:39 GMT
Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I load my minimal cocoon application in Tomcat, there is a whole
> bunch of messages related to some slide initialization process, with
> XMLUnmarshaller involved. I guess this is linked with samples, but how
> do I deactivate this ? How do I get rid of this initialization as I
> don't need any slide thing (I don't plan to use webdav for now...) ?

You should rebuild your Cocoon disabling all blocks that you don't need,
including the slide one.

To do this, copy blocks.properties->local.blocks.properties, and edit
the new file, removing # characters to disable blocks that you don't want.

That'll stop slide trying to initialise itself.

Regards, Upayavira