cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: Deprecation.log
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:18:51 GMT
Marc Salvetti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i was looking at the deprecation.log and btw i think it's a great  feature.
> i only have a small pb to update my code, i have the following message :
>
>    CForms: usage of the variable 'continuation' is deprecated.Please use
> 'cocoon/continuation' instead. The usage of just 'continuation' will be
> removed in Cocoon 2.2.
>
> It's quite clear, but it just doesn't say where the continuation
> variable is used and has to be replaced. I have this variable in the
> sitemap but prefixing it with cocoon/ produce an error, and i have it in
> the form template, but prefixing it leave the message in the logs, so i
> think it must be somewhere else...
>
> Anyone know in what files continuation has to be replaced with
> cocoon/continuation ?

<ft:form-template action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue"
method="POST">

instead of

<ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">

At least, in my case, it removed the message from the log.

> Marc

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi