cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Barth <lba...@hachette-livre.fr>
Subject auth-loggedIn
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:09:17 GMT
Hi,

I am using the authentication framework on cocoon 2.1.7 to serve
protected documents to authentified users and it works ok, but if the
authentified user goes again through the login process she/he has an
error :
"User is already authenticated using handler: " name of the handler

The sitemap contains :
      <map:match pattern="login">
        <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="crfab"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="crfab.xml"/>
        </map:act>
        <map:generate src="login.xml"/>...

It is like the auth-loggedIn action does not work.

I have noticed the same in the cocoon samples, try :
cocoon/samples/blocks/authentication-fw/login
log in with the name 'cocoon', it goes to
cocoon/samples/blocks/authentication-fw/protected
go again to
cocoon/samples/blocks/authentication-fw/login
log in with the same name 'cocoon', you have the error message :
"User is already authenticated using handler: demohandler"

the sitemap has :
      <map:match pattern="login">
        <!-- if we are already logged in, redirect to the protected
document -->
        <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="demohandler"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="protected"/>
        </map:act>

What can I do to have the auth-loggedIn action working ?

Thank you
Lionel Barth