cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Deprecation.log
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:34:54 GMT
Hello,

i was looking at the deprecation.log and btw i think it's a great  feature.
i only have a small pb to update my code, i have the following message :

    CForms: usage of the variable 'continuation' is deprecated.Please
use 'cocoon/continuation' instead. The usage of just 'continuation' will
be removed in Cocoon 2.2.

It's quite clear, but it just doesn't say where the continuation
variable is used and has to be replaced. I have this variable in the
sitemap but prefixing it with cocoon/ produce an error, and i have it in
the form template, but prefixing it leave the message in the logs, so i
think it must be somewhere else...

Anyone know in what files continuation has to be replaced with
cocoon/continuation ?

Marc