cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JD Daniels ...@kismetsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Authentication framework and user bean
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:58:30 GMT
To be a little clearer,

function authenticate_user()
{
     var user = service.authenticateUser(cocoon.request.get("username"),
cocoon.request.get("password"));
     if(user!=null){cocoon.session.setAttribute("user",
user);cocoon.session.setAttribute("loggedIn", "true")}
     cocoon.sendPage("internal/xml-user", {user : user});
}

the "internal/xml-user" is what generates teh xml for the auth-fw

service is a java class I use to handle all the methods of my own
user/role management.