cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: State of the documentation effort
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:50:57 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:
> Reinhard
>
> The broad structure seems fine; and I think the brutus
> site should reflect this i.e. there is currently a
> 'Tutorial', 'Documentation' and 'Blocks' tabs; maybe
> add/change these to :
> 'Getting Started','Tutorials', 'Reference Docs' (with
> blocks being a subtopic under Reference Docs
> (obviously the topic will be mentioned in lesser detail
> under the other sections).
>
> And this leads to the point I was trying to make; these
> main tabs need to be broken down further - Ref Docs
> will obviously keep the same structure as existing site
> (with some additions)

Upayavira and I rewored the ref  docs so that they reflect Cocoon 2.2 and not a
mixture of Cocoon 2.0 and Cocoon 2.1

> and, argubly, most new doc work
> must go into the "Getting Started" section.  Again,
> there have been detailed suggestions made in the
> past and documented on the wiki that can be used as
> good starting points.

We will happily work on any suggestions (= documents, proposal for changes in
the structure) coming from the community, be it wiki docs or Bugzilla patches.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc