cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Using InputModule
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:05:31 GMT
Hi all,

I am a little bit annoying with an "XMLFile InputModule" that I have
created.

I'm using some information of this file in the sitemap doing :
{myconf://somevalue} -> that's fine

But I've many components (own JAVA transformers,...) using those
parameters and I don't "see me"  sending parameters each time I use the
components in the sitemap.  And that, because I don't want to have an
unreadable sitemap.

I may set those parameters in the session but these are configuration
parameters.
The only way to avoid sending the parameters from the sitemap is to get
the information as the XMLFileModule.java does.

Am I right or wrong ?

Lionel

--
Lionel CRINE