cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: State of the documentation effort
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:31:04 GMT
Nicolas Maisonneuve wrote:
> Hy,
>
> I would like to know the state of the documentation effort.
> Actually I'm afraid that after the development the new documentation
> system (another excuse for not beginning the documentation ;-)) ,
> there won't be a real effort to build a new documentation (= all
> committers will stop to code et will create a good documentation)

Don't worry, having the new documentation system will not mark the end of all
our efforts. Upayavira has started to integrate the existing docs into the new
repository so that they can easily be reviewed. After that we will start to fill
the gaps.

It will take longer than expected (I've had the last weeks less time to work on
Cocoon than expected when I started with the new doc system, and it won't become
better by the end of May) but you can be sure that I will bring my work to an
end - sooner or later ;-)

Well, if this is too slow for somebody, I'm sure that there are many skilled
people out there that can jump in ...

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc