cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Re: Link Hosting: WebHostingSpace.Net
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:30:37 GMT
Hello,

i use this host for a while and i helped him to set up cocoon as he has
been my host for a while, the support is very good, he's quite cheap and
i needed a to set up a cocoon website.
They don't differenciate a cocoon hosting plan from a basic plan+java
support, since i'm probably their only customer using cocoon.

Since the website is now online http://www.cf-mekong.com (btw i need to
put a cocoon link somewhere, anyone has a nice icon ;) ? is it possible
to change the colors of the icon to match the design of the website ?),
i suggested them to propose their website for the link page.

Regards,

Marc