cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Verboom <patrick.verb...@juwimm.com>
Subject dynamci selection list in cform problem
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:41:07 GMT
Hi,

On of our forms has a selection list in a CFORM. The values in the list
are dynamically created from entries in a Database and are put in the
list by calling a cocoon pipeline. see code snippet below.
When I don't use the dynamic="true" attribute than the selection list is
shown and working fine except that when content in the database is
changed the values in the selection list isn't changed. The selection
list is created once and than not anymore.
When I use the dynamic="true" attribute the selection list isn't working
anymore. Instead of a list an input field is shown. Not exactly what we
want.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a BUG? Is there another way of doing
this?

We are using the cocoon 2.2 dev.

<fd:field id="facility_type">
            <fd:label>Centre Type:</fd:label>
            <fd:datatype base="string"/>
            <fd:selection-list
src="cocoon:/search_CENTRE.CENTRE_TYPE.xml" dynamic="true"/>
        </fd:field>

Thanks in advance,
Patrick