cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Elad Messing" <elad.mess...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESEND] What have changed since "Cocoon: Building XML Applications" was published?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:18:37 GMT
[Resend from legitimate address]

Hello to all
I am about to start designing and implementing a portal application using
Cocoon.
In order to do so, I just finished the "Cocoon: Building XML Applications"
book.
The book offer's you some "best practices" and methodology which gives me
the feeling I am ready to start and design my application.
Now - I imagine some things have change since the book was published. I
wouldn't want to design the application, just to figure out then that my
chosen methods are long over-due.
I was thinking that maybe, just maybe - some of you had already gone through
that phase, read the book, collected the missing/outdated data, and can hand
me a list of items that I should go through before start my design..
I know I am spoiled, but I guess it is worth the shot.. :)
I would off-course appreciate the effort !
Thank you in advance.

Elad