cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Using business objects instead of XML
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:05:16 GMT
Andre Juffer wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I am trying to insert a domain object into the pipiline with control
> flow following a suggestion given earlier on this list:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg23293.html
>
> Suppose, I return some object from a domain class instance, like
>
> var domainObject = com.foo.myClass.doSomething();
>
> The domainObject has all the getters available, e.g. getName(), etc, so
> it acts like a regular bean.
>
> Now, I would like insert this object in the pipeline with
>
> cocoon.sendPage ("page", domainObject);
try:
cocoon.sendPage( "page", { "domainObject" : domainObject } );
If you pass it as you previously did your domain object is the main
context. flow-attr:domainObject looks for an object "domainObject" in
main context so in fact in your case it queries for
/domainObject/domainObject which is incorrect