cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ebert <michael.eb...@ebira.de>
Subject Invalid Continuation during upload of big files
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:46:51 GMT
hi,

i have a problem with an invalid continuation in an upload form. in
our application we use a cform for file-upload.

sometimes we have to deal with quit big files (up to 2GB). in cases of
uploading such big files, an 'invalid continuationException' is thrown, when
the upload was finished an cocoon want to show the next page (for
example something like an 'upload succeeded page').

i thougt the reason could be, that the time-to live of the
continuation could be too short. but the default is 3600 seconds, but
the upload only takes about 15 minutes. so i think that shouldn't be
the problem.

with smaller files (about 1GB) everything works fine.

does anybody know how to solve my problem.

thanks a lot,

michel