cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jarry Liu <javast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I pass this parameter to xsl file
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:49:02 GMT
Upayavira,

I don't really understand the deep rules in the sitemap, but Peter's
solution really works for me.

I did an experiment and try to looply use this section of sitemap, the
first time I get parameter col  from javascript and the next time I
send parameter col from a html form. I got the correct result in both
way. So as for <request-param ...> in sitemap, it handle the parameter
both from Javascript function and html form.  I am not sure if I
understand it rightly.

Regards, Jarry