cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fadi qutaishat <fadi_taher2...@yahoo.com>
Subject encodeURL tarnsformer question
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:18:04 GMT

Hi all,

I might be asking a basic question but that due to my basic knowledge in cocoon.

I am having a problem in understanding how should I use the encodeURL transformer.

According to the cocoon’s documentation I have added the following lines under the encodeURL
in the component section inside the site map:

<include-name>.*/@href|.*/@action|frame/@src</include-name>

<exclude-name>img/@src</exclude-name>

so when I call the starting web page I get in the IE address bar the following line:

…getuserdata;jsession=FA7A0FD… Which is absolutely great

when I call the next web page via a link defined in the starting web page, I get only the
variables defined in this link and the value of the jsession is no longer become visible.
I get only

…next?id=1&name=fred&…

I have made sure that I have used the encodeURL transformer before the serializer. Therefore,
I am assuming that I should get something like:

…next;jsessionid=FA7A0FD…&id=1&name=fred&…

Is that correct? If yes what would be the problem?

Many thanks,

Fadi