cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fadi qutaishat <fadi_taher2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Could some help in this!
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:01:15 GMT

Hi all, I have the following situation :

<map:pipeline>

<map:match pattern="login">

<map:generate src="project/login.xml"/>

<map:transform src="project/login.xsl">

  </map:transform>

<map:transform type="sql">

<map:parameter name="use-connection" value="newdb"/>

   </map:transform>

     <map:serialize type="xml"/>

    </map:match>

<map:match pattern="do-session">

<map:generate src="project/buildusersession.xml"/>

<map:transform type="session"/>

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

</map:pipeline>

The second match pattern builds a session context and loads its data from the first match
pattern. How can I tell cocoon to automatically execute the second match pattern (i.e. without
explicitly requesting it via the Internet explorer). is it possible to do this ?

Many thanks,

Fadi