cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fadi qutaishat <fadi_taher2...@yahoo.com>
Subject session example
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:10:33 GMT

Hi all ,

I think I getting confused in suing the cocoon session. I think I am not clear with defining
 the right configuration for a session inside  a pipeline. Please could some one send me an
example on how to use and configure a session in a pipeline, it would be great if the example
uses the session transformer and loads data from a database for its context.

I have read the cocoon documentation but I did not manage to completely implement the concept
of the session.

Many thanks,

Fadi

Yahoo! Messenger