cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Simeon Penev" <simeon_pe...@web.de>
Subject Interportlet communication
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:59:29 GMT
Hi,

I've read  in the 'Event handling' section of the 'Portal engine' documentation that there
is a way to pass events between portlets. How can i do that? Could someone provide an example?

I've seen they are methods in the ManagedCocoonPortlet.java processAction and render, which
are used to deliver content to the portal. The problem is i cannot find a way to invoke them
by clicking on a link inside other portlet. What i am trying to accomplish is to have the
portlets subscribed to a certain type of event, as it is done with the cocoon components using
the Subscriber interface.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Best regards,
Simeon