cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mattom" <web.schnir...@gmx.at>
Subject Pass a request paramter to a custom generator
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:41:03 GMT
hi all !

Sorry if i missed some documentation, but I after spending an hour on trial
and error...

How do i pass a request parameter to a custom generator in a pipeline ?

I tried (see schnirkel and schnirkel2), for a link that is:
viewGeneric.dhtml?xfacename=testit

        <map:match pattern="dynamic_content/viewGeneric.dhtml">
          <map:generate type="XFace">
            <map:parameter name="XFaceName" value="Versicherungsdaten" />
            <map:parameter name="schnirkel" value="{xfacename}" />
            <map:parameter name="schnirkel2" value="{request:xfacename}" />
          </map:generate>

thank you,
tom

--