cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CHS with Cocoon 2.1.7
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:12:51 GMT
Il giorno 13/apr/05, alle 00:17, Jonny Becker ha scritto:

> I'm trying to get CHS running with Cocoon 2.1.7 on Jetty. Compiles,
> but cannot start Cocoon then.
> I get following error on startup:
> org.mortbay.util.MultiException[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The
> content of element type "web-app" must match
> "(icon?,servlet-name,display-name?,...

The build script tries to patch web.xml to add a couple elements.
Sometimes it happens that the files is patched twice or some other
block patches it and the two patches conflict. Try to do a "build
clean" beforehand and if that does not work fix the file manually. Look
for <context-param> and <filter> elements near the top of the file.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/