cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roberto Marra" <rma...@montefiore.ch>
Subject Re: SendMail
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:36:51 GMT
Murthy,
sorry, got same problem here, I mean my attachment should be builded on-fly & sended as
attchment. Im having a look of Sendmail Transformer now to check what I can do.

Cheers
ROb
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: suryanarayana.murthy@tcs.com
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:55 PM
  Subject: Re: SendMail

  Hi Roberto,
  Thank you much for your response. One thing I wanted to know is, i am creating a zip file
on-fly.So I am not storing that zip output stream to any storage. so I have only that stream.
Now I wanted to know, using your exmaple script, how can I pass my stream? Any ideas or links
will be greatful.

  If not possible using cocoon, using Javamail, how can I pass my stream to MimeBody in my
java code? Do you have any idea about this? I am trying to search for this type of solution
also.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Murthy

        "Roberto Marra" <rmarra@montefiore.ch>
        04/28/2005 03:58 PM Please respond to
              users@cocoon.apache.org

       To <users@cocoon.apache.org>
              cc
              Subject Re: SendMail

  Hi Murthy,
  actually I don't the difference from Sendmail Action & Sendmail Transformer, because
I didn't know about Sendmail Transformer until 20min. ago when Aurélien DEHAY (who's I say
thanx) told me that, maybe he or somebody else can answer that question.

  To send an attachment file I did simply that: (my pipeline)

  <map:match pattern="sendMail">
  <map:act type="sendmail">
  <map:parameter name="smtp-host" value="smtp.ticino.com"/>
  <map:parameter name="smtp-user" value="info@montefiore.ch"/>
  <map:parameter name="smtp-password" value="pippo"/>
  <map:parameter name="from" value="info@montefiore.ch"/>
  <map:parameter name="to" value="info@montefiore.ch"/>
  <map:parameter name="subject" value="Nuovo utente registrato"/>
  <map:parameter name="body" value="I dettagli nell'allegato"/>
  <map:parameter name="attachments" value="uploaded_file1 context://mf/mail/message.html"/>

  <map:parameter name="charset" value="ISO-8859-1"/>
  <map:generate src="mail/{status}.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="context://mf/xsl/mail/{status}.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:act>
  </map:match>

  And that's it.