cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "L. Barth" <liba...@free.fr>
Subject Re: auth-loggedIn
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:18:58 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> But you can "protected" your auth-login action with an auth-loggedIn
> action in the sitemap. So you first check if the user is already logged
> in and only if not you invoke the auth-login action.

I tried to do this with :
    <map:match pattern="login">
       <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
         <map:parameter name="handler" value="crfab"/>
         <map:redirect-to uri="crfab.xml"/>
       </map:act>
       <map:generate src="login.xml"/>...

But it does not work. This is why I tried to change the source.
It goes to <map:generate src="login.xml"/> even if I am already logged in.
The cocoon samples of the authentication-fw work the same, the auth-loggedIn
action is not handled
The cocoon samples of the authentication-fw-flow work correctly.

Regards,
Lionel