cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Tracking down errors in the "handled errors" log
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:40:06 GMT
Bertrand

You are right - there is a generic map:mount in the root
directory for Cocoon.  But this still does not account for
where the call itself comes from... if you do manage to
figure out what log might have the URL, I would grateful
for that info.

Thanks
Derek

>>> bdelacretaz@apache.org 2005/03/15 12:48:52 PM >>>
Le 15 mars 05, à 10:06, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> ...org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> file:/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31/webapps/cocoon/resources/
> sitemap.xmap
> doesn't exist.
>
> Now the resources directory is one of the nested subdir's in my
> app... why would Cocoon be looking for a sitemap there at all?..

Most probably you have a generic map:mount somewhere, which leads to
this.

> How do I track down which "call" is triggering this error?

I'd look for URLs which contain the word "resources". Digging deeper in
the logs could also show you the original URL, but I don't have the
details ATM.

-Bertrand