cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Antenna House XSL Formatter ?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:59:26 GMT
Bonjour Pierre-Yves,

Le 1 mars 05, à 12:40, Pierre-Yves Landuré a écrit :
> ...i'm looking for replacing FOP by Antenna House XSL Formatter in
> Cocoon.
> does someone has already created a connector to cocoon for this
> product (like XEP one ?) ?
> if not, where can i found docs on creating such a connector ?...

I don't know if someone created a Serializer which uses it already, but
as long as the formatter component has a java API with a SAX or DOM
interface, and provided the java libraries that it requires don't clash
with Cocoon's, creating a Serializer is really easy.

You might want to have a look at the FOPSerializer source code
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/fop/java/org/
apache/cocoon/serialization/FOPSerializer.java?rev=1.11&view=markup for
an example.

And at the wiki docs at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WritingPipelineComponents

-Bertrand