cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel McOrmond <dmcorm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Attempted to process incomplete pipeline" error?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:06:49 GMT
You're right in that there's no SAX events to serialize. However, I
wonder if adding a serializer would quiet Cocoon's complaints of an
incomplete pipeline? I believe that's what Lars was getting at.

Of course, the real solution to your problem is to do all your
redirecting from flowscript. ;)

-Daniel