cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volkm@r" <plsdontre...@arcor.de>
Subject NullPointerException with Directorygenerator
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:54:12 GMT
Just upgraded from 2.1.5.1 to 2.1.7, and now I'm having problems with
DirectoryGenerator. Scanning a subdirectory using

    <map:match pattern="">
       <map:generate type="directory" src="AnySubdirectory">
       <map:parameter name="depth" value="1"/>
       </map:generate>
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

works perfectly. But I'm getting NullPointerException when trying to
generate the actual directory using

       <map:generate type="directory" src=".">

I have no experience evaluating the error messages. So I put it on a
server hoping that someone else knows how to read it:
<http://home.arcor.de/plsdontreply/NullPointerException.html>

Does somebody have a solution?
--
Volkm@r