cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: CForms -Bind to 2 Separate Sources
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:49:53 GMT
Have a look at [1], more specifically the direction attribute. In your
binding, you can specify where the data should be loaded from and where
the data should be saved to. So you load from your XML and you save to a
different bean that you then persist. Should be fairly straightforward I
believe.

Your question wasn't that clear though, hope i understood you right.

HTH
Jorg

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/binding.html