cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Session attributes problem
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:12:40 GMT
Hi,

I developed part of an app on my OSX running Tomcat 5 and Cocoon 2.1.(6)
I use a session to store stuff in.

I use ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse from Apache to Cocoon.

When I log in via Apache, I seem to lose the stuff I store in the
session.
When I connect via Tomcat, it works.

So, it seems that the ProxyPass forwarding is not working 100%
correctly for sessions ....

Does anybody have a workaround ?

You can test the difference in behaviour on:
http://212.221.24.70/ecseed/  (login: deme  pass: demetest)
http://212.221.24.70:8080/cocoon/www.ecseed.com/

Both is the same files ....  When you get into the reports, you will
see the database in the top corner.  This is fetched from the session.
In the first link, this remains blank.  Probably due to the forwarding

Any idea ?

Yves