cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <pauljamesruss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cforms PageSend : where is the method?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:58:40 GMT
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 07:33:01 -0800 (PST), gkrishna
<gkrishna@interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:
> i have gone through the site tree of cocoon, but couldnt fine PageSend method or pageSendAndWait.
It neither defined in Webcontinuation class. may i know where is this defined in cocoon src.

The method you're looking for is called 'sendPage' or
'sendPageAndWait'. Both methods appear to be defined in
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.AbstractContinuable. I /think/
this class applies to both traditional and Java flow, although the
package name is making me wonder. I'm sure someone will chip in if
I've got this wrong!

Thanks,

Paul