cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dho...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: i18n transformer problems
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:50:52 GMT
nobody any idea for my i18n problem?

anything is welcome!
Gunter

Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dhondt@sofico.be>
02-03-2005 13:48
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

cc

Subject
i18n transformer problems

Hi,

I've got the following transformer-configuration:
      <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
        <catalogues default="mysystem">
          <catalogue id="mysystem" name="textmessages"
location="context://config"/>
          <catalogue id="woody" name="validationmessages"
location="context://config"/>
          <cache-at-startup>false</cache-at-startup>
        </catalogues>
      </map:transformer>

and I'm calling the transformer with:
      <map:transform type="i18n">
         <map:parameter name="locale" value="nl_BE"/>
      </map:transform>

in my config-folder I've only got textmessages.xml and
validationmessages.xml (so no textmessages_nl_BE.xml) so as the
documentation says it will first look for a catalogue with the locale in
the filename and if not found it will look for the textmessages.xml.

With this I've got 2 problems:
1) why does it always generate an error inside the error logging:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/M:/Site/config/textmessages_nl_BE.xml doesn't exist.
2) changing to the textmessages catalogue (textmessages.xml) are not
dynamically reloaded and always requires a server-restart

Any help is welcome,

Regards,
Gunter D'Hondt