cocoon-users mailing list archives

From niraj.agar...@in.pwc.com
Subject Cocoon Installation On Weblogic
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:46:04 GMT
__________________

Hi,

Could you please help me with this.

I am trying to install Cocoon 2.1.6 on Weblogic 8.1.

I have followed the steps outlined in the Installation guide( which is
however : Installing on BEA Weblogic 6.0sp2 & not for Weblogic 8.1) .
Firstly, I cannot see xerces-XXX.jar and xml-apis.jar JAR files in the
cocoon\lib\core\ directory. Instead the files I see are under
cocoon-2.1.6\lib\endorsed directory. Should I copy them?

Next, After deploying the application, I cannot see the welcome page at
http://localhost:7001/cocoon/,
Instead I get this error :

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
index.html

Please help.

regards,
niraj agarwal

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.