cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject RE: TextSerializer and UTF-8
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:52:59 GMT
Hi Andreas

Have you tried setting the encoding configuration parameter for the
serializer in your
sitemap configuration?

For example:

    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.text" mime-type="text/plain"
name="text" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.TextSerializer">
      <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
</map:serializer>

Cheers
Adam