cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject RE: external-graphics tag problem in Cocoon
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:08:35 GMT
Hi Omer

Do you see the images in the documents created in the fop samples block?

Cheers
Adam
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Omer Kamal [mailto:omer.kamal.khattak@gmail.com]
  Sent: Sunday, 13 March 2005 10:09 a.m.
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Subject: fo:external-graphics tag problem in Cocoon

  I am creating PDF with Cocoon 2.1.6 .I am having a problem with <fo:
external-graphics> tag.

  I can't see the image in my document.

  Some body advised me to use absolute path but I am not sure how it works
in Cocoon.
  I am sure there is some unique way to do it.

  I tried with many option but don't know why it not works.
  My that part of code view for some options is as under;

  (1)

  <fo: static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">

                                                         <fo: block>
       <fo: external-graphics width="1.75in" src=url"('file://\C:\Program
Files\cocoon-2.1.6\build\webapp\mypdf\canadaflag.jpg')"/>

                                                         </fo: block>

        * tried also without single coots in the braces and without using
file://\  thing.

  (2)

  <fo: static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">

                                                         <fo:block>
       <fo:external-graphics width="200px" height="200px"
src="http://localhost:8888/mypdf/canadaflag.jpg"/>

                                                         </fo:block>