cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject may upload:// be used
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:15:13 GMT

Dear Community

I have found a sample under
http://localhost:8080/ve2000ic/samples/sources/xml-upload that contains a
form/action that matches the following pipeline where upload:// is used.

<map:match pattern="xml-upload-post">
    <map:generate src="upload://formFieldOne"/>
    <map:transform src="context://stylesheets/system/xml2html.xslt"/>
    <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Since I have not found any information on upload:// I'm not sure what this
pseudo protocol really does and if I may use it. I found this a solution to
integrate a foreign system that uses cocoon to render an XML stream passed
by the foreign system. I'm using cocoon 2.1.6 with tomcat 5.0.28.

For your support many thanks in advance ....

Raffaele