cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] planet cocoon
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:44:41 GMT
Le 29 mars 05, à 10:37, Jorg Heymans a écrit :

> ...All i'm saying is that i'ld hate to see yet another source of
> outdated cocoon information appear on the web. It will take a lot of
> hard work to make sure the content doesn't become stale over time,
> constantly replicating stuff from the javadocs or the wiki....

Same here, I'm not enthusiastic about yet another source of
information, especially if it's copies or reformatting of stuff found
elsewhere. I don't have a problem about the "runs on PHP" stuff though,
tools are tools.

> ...PS i like the spreadcocoon concept !

I also like it much better than the planetcocoon thing, as it clearly
has a different focus than the other Cocoon information websites.

-Bertrand