cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject "Attempted to process incomplete pipeline" error?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:22:58 GMT
Hi all,

Using 2.1.6...

I have something like:

	<match pattern="**">
		<generate src="cocoon:/content/{1} />
		.
		. (etc....)
		.

	<match pattern="content/**">
		<select type="resource-exists">
			.
			. (blah blah blah)
			.
			<when test="something">
				<redirect-to uri="somewhere" global="true">

The redirect is _external_ (not "cocoon:/somewhere).

Cocoon sends the redirect back to the user agent correctly... but every
time, I get a bunch of stackage in handled-errors.log, all about
"Attempted to process incomplete pipeline".

Question 1: How do I get rid of this error?

Question 2:...

For unrelated and uninteresting reasons, I will have to deploy the
production version of this site under Cocoon 2.1.5 (temporarily, and
will upgrade it to 2.1.6 soon).  But in 2.1.5, I get an internal
redirect, even though the uri scheme isn't 'cocoon'!  This looks like a
bug that must have been fixed in 2.1.6... does anyone know for sure?
(I checked the 'Changes' page on the Cocoon site, but didn't see
anything definitive...)

Thanks,
—ml—