cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Lunjov <and...@alpitek.com>
Subject Re: [poll] Seeking eclipse plugin development skills for an opensource Cocoon IDE
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:44:48 GMT
I'd participate, but I have almost no experience in development for
eclipse and experienced much in cocoon internals.

my comments from user perspective - what i'd expect:
- sitemap debugger & pipeline tracer & possibly something like breakpoints
- xslt debugger or integration with - currently i use oxygen - seems to
be best.
- but i'd look at eclipse wtp project

andrei