cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <TEdwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Re: FlowScript and DOM, question
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:22:30 GMT
Hello Jakub,
I add the document as a session attribute, then use the
session-attribute generator to process it in the pipeline.
To wit:
            <map:match pattern="internal/tree-menu">
                <map:generate type="session-attr">
                    <map:parameter name="attr-name" value="hrcyDoc"/>
                </map:generate>
                <map:serialize type="xml" />
            </map:match>

I wrote a little treatise on the process on the Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FlowBasedXMLEditor

Hope this helps.

Regards
Tony

Jakub Kaniewski wrote:

> I have a org.w3c.dom.Document in my FlowScript and I want to send it to
> pipeline. Is this possible with JXGenerator, or should I write a custom
> generator?
>
> J.K.

This email is from Civica Pty Limited and it, together with any attachments,
is confidential to the intended recipient(s) and the contents may be legally
privileged or contain proprietary and private information. It is intended
solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended
recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this email. If received in
error, please notify the sender and delete the message from your system
immediately.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any files transmitted with
it are those of the author only and may not necessarily reflect the views of
Civica and do not create any legally binding rights or obligations
whatsoever. Unless otherwise pre-agreed by exchange of hard copy documents
signed by duly authorised representatives, contracts may not be concluded on
behalf of Civica by email.
Please note that neither Civica nor the sender accepts any responsibility
for any viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and the
attachments (if any). All email received and sent by Civica may be monitored
to protect the business interests of Civica.