cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: continuations: is this valid?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:55:49 GMT
Suzan Foster wrote:
> Can i write the following in a sitemap, and will it do what i expect?
>
> <map:match pattern="*/*.cont">
>    <map:call continuation="{2}">
>       <map:param name="form" value="{1}"/>
>    </map:call>
> </map:match>
>
> I basically want to stay in the flow whilst using multiple forms which
> return to a parent form after they have been submitted.

I've never seen a continutation being passed a parameter, so I don't
know where/how you'd get at that form parameter. However, do you really
need it? You really only need one matcher for continuations per sitemap,
regardless of how many forms you have. The continuation ID takes you
back into the relevant flowscript. Anything else I wanted to pass back,
I'd pass in as a request parameter or form field and get at it from
within my flowscript that way.

Regards, Upayavira