cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Sexton <sext...@odscompanies.com>
Subject Re: Very Strange Cocoon 2.4.1 Problem
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:25:01 GMT
Sorry for the follow up on my own post, but I learned that this issue has to do with
class files in Tomcat's work space.  I removed the .java and .class files from the
work directory for Cocoon, under Tomcat, and *nearly* all of the pages then worked.
The strange thing is that at least two out of dozens of pages still generated blank html.

I did the copy procedure below and they then worked.  Anyway, on to testing the
original issue!  I'm sure it'll be fine now.  Thanks.

--
The ODS Companies
Jeff Sexton

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose
or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.