cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: XSLT Transformer -> SVG Serializer problem
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:33:21 GMT
Should this generate only _one_ svg? Better to change your root template to:

   <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="//tag[@id = 'fldName']" />
   </xsl:template>

This will prevent character data that occurs outside the specific 'tag' element to be discarded,
if
any. That might have been the trouble.

A small sample of the input might be usefull too..

Cheers,
Geert

WeeZard wrote:

> XSL look like this:

> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
>
>  <xsl:param name="tag" />
>
>  <xsl:template match="/">
>    <xsl:apply-templates mode="" />
>  </xsl:template>
>
>  <xsl:template match="tag[@id='fldName']">
>
>    <svg width="10cm" height="3cm" viewBox="0 0 1000 300"
> xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" version="1.1">
>      <desc>Example text01 - 'Hello, out there' in blue</desc>
>      <text x="250" y="150" font-family="Verdana" font-size="55"
> fill="blue">Hello, out there</text>
>      <rect x="1" y="1" width="998" height="298" fill="none"
>      stroke="blue" stroke-width="2" />
>    </svg>
>
>  </xsl:template>
>
>  <xsl:template match="tag"></xsl:template>
>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Geert Josten"
> <Geert.Josten@daidalos.nl>

>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: The current
>>> node (type: 9, name: #document) do not allow children of the given