cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rolando Isidoro <...@uninova.pt>
Subject Cocoon aggregation samples: Connection Refused Error
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:18:55 GMT
Hello, I'm a newbie Cocoon user, I've made my first contact with this
technology through Apache Lenya, after having several problems
implementing some stuff I needed in a webpage I decided to start from
the begining and study a little of Cocoon's framework. I've made a new
instalation of Cocoon 2.1.6, first using Jetty and then using Tomcat, by
following the instalation instructions. Everything seems to be working
fine, but after heading for the Aggregation samples section and clicking
the "Data Sources" and "Aggregation Samples" links available I kept
receiving an Connection Refused error. Sample links that only make use
of local data seem to work correctly, which leads me to think that I'm
suffering some sort of internet connectivity configuration issues. I'm
using a proxy, which is configured in the system, do I need to make any
further configuration under Tomcat or Cocoon in order to solve this error?

Thanks in advance,
Rolando