cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury III <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: populate xmlbean in flow w/ pipeline
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 09:16:24 GMT
Can you be more clear on what exactly you are asking?  Do you want to
process a pipeline and have the result stored in an XMLBean?  If that is
the case, you can use the PipelineUtil.processToSax method to call a
pipeline and fill up an XMLBean's content handler.

I have some examples of doing this, but they aren't on this computer.

Irv