cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Re: <cinclude:cached-include src="cocoon:/foo/bar.xml" select="/foo/*" />
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:15:40 GMT
personnaly, i checked for performance reasons (include of about 300
small xml files) 3 differents include method :
-cinclude
-xinclude
-function document inside xsl

my choice was finally the document function (under 1s against 2-4s for
the transformers)

hope this helps :)

btw, once in a while, the server takes a few seconds to answer on this
request (i guess it's cleaning the cache, but i don't really know). Does
someone have an idea on how to fix this ?

cheers
Marc