cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: SAXParser.parse alternative?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:08:23 GMT
If you are just trying to parse an XML string, why not use parseXML?

Alternative to the generate stuff: define you own pseudo protocol and write a Source implementation

for it. The ZipSource associated with the zip: protocol is a nice example.

Cheers,
Geert

--
Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)79-3316961
fax:+31-(0)79-3316464

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50