cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: "Attempted to process incomplete pipeline" error?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:52:52 GMT
> You're right in that there's no SAX events to serialize. However, I
> wonder if adding a serializer would quiet Cocoon's complaints of an
> incomplete pipeline? I believe that's what Lars was getting at.

No, the sitemap parser will complain that it is not legal to combine a redirect-to with a
serialize

> Of course, the real solution to your problem is to do all your
> redirecting from flowscript. ;)

No need to use flowscript, could do a generate and serialize as well, though there is a difference:
a redirect-to is visible in the browser. Streaming with generate/serialize or flowscript not.

Cheers