cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eric Shannon <eshan...@careersite.com>
Subject Re: Using patterns for map:act elements ??
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:21:34 GMT
The projects is using Cocoon 2.1.5.1.  This implementation is something
I am currently "inheriting".  I had used Cocoon 2.0.x some time ago, so
their action based approach didn't strike me as too off the wall.  It is
quite the mess to manage though.

What is the common approach to solving this?

Thanks - Eric